Pa, if only i could talk to you, i would tell you this:
- I’ve found so many people from our clan. I know you will be happy to know this. By facebook, i can meet so many Ambaritas. Pap, do you know, we have to thank God that hidayah came for us. Most of them are christian, emmm… i know that’s about belief which is beyond space and time. But, i believe that Islam is the truth. Oh Ya Pa, by facebook, i also find Ambarita in Bengkulu. He’s a muslim Pap, i’m sure if you’re still here with us, you will ask us to meet him, or even you’ll go to his house yourself. Ahhh… all know that you’re a very kind person
- Papaaa… I can earn money now. Haha… I really want to buy you a T-Shirt or something like that. Emmm… i miss your looking Pap
- Oh ya, i haven’t told you that i have ever been in America. I know you’ll be proud of me for it pa… You know? When i was there i sometimes forgot that you’d been “there”, i always wanted to buy a gift for you. Hemmm…
- Pa, Now i teach many students. I wonder if you want to hear so many stories happened everyday in my classes. Actually, i feel so bored now. If i tell you this, i’m sure you’ll say “never give up Dek…! Keep on track”
- Pa, i saw many fathers at school today. Father of my students. If i saw some “big father”, i would remember you. Miss you so much, my big man.
- It’s been years… but your shadow is always here with me. Pa, do you know? When i dream of you, your face is always look very handsome, it glows. Pa, is it the sign that you’re happy there with Opung??
- I always want to write about you, but it’s hard. Make me feel blue.
- It’s not enough, eight’s not enough.
- Let me write you in my mind.
- Good afternoon Pa.
With avery big love
Your Dadut (miss the way you call me)